How to Immigrate to the United States Legally

How to Immigrate to the United States Legally

Contact an immigration attorney for legal services

Are you or a loved one living abroad planning to immigrate to Cape May Court House, NJ or anywhere in the United States to work or establish residency? Navigating the immigration laws can be complicated. Trust an immigration law attorney to help you take the right steps. Mr. Divij H. Dave can help you or your loved one with any area of immigration law, including:

  • Applying for a Green Card and Permanent Status;
  • Work permits;
  • Investment Based Visas (to start or invent a new or existing business in the USA); and
  • Naturalization

If you’re coming to the United States to work, you have to make sure you hold the necessary working visa.

Our immigration attorney also speaks Hindi and Guajarati for your convenience. Call now to talk with an immigration attorney about your situation.

Get the legal counsel your family deserves

Do your loved ones need help immigrating to the United States? Reunite with your family with the help of Divij H. Dave. He has the experience to guide your family through the legal requirements. Call now to schedule your free consultation.